When looking for an assisted living facility for your aging parents convenient to Salt Lake City or Ogden, don’t forget to tour PeachTree Place Assisted Living. We are an attentive place for seniors to live and thrive healthfully. Let us help you and your family member with this process. We are with you every step of the way.
Choosing Your Senior Care Community
We understand that choosing the right senior community for your parents is a huge decision. You want to know that your parent or loved one will be well cared for and that their health needs will be managed thoroughly. You also want to know that they are going to love where they are living and thrive there during this next stage of life.
Tips For For Your Tour
To help assist your family with this huge transition, we have created this checklist with tips and questions to ask when touring senior communities of interest. We want to help you get the most out of each visit so you can make the best possible choice.
- Check Out The Space – Be sure to allow plenty of time to see both the apartments and the community as a whole. Ask questions that are important to you. Are pets allowed? Are there church services? Can I paint or decorate to make my apartment feel more like home? Also, take time to check out any amenities available for each community.
- Visit During An Activity – PeachTree Place Assisted Living offers a multitude of different games and activities. So finding a time to visit and observe shouldn’t be an issue. Be sure to stop by to see what we have going on.
- Meet The Staff – Be sure to observe staff members interacting with residents. Does the staff appear to listen and respond to residents? Are the residents’ needs being dealt with promptly? Is the staff respectful? Are there enough staff members to comfortably tend to the needs of the residents?
- Spend Time Speaking To & Interacting With Current Residents – Be sure to allow plenty of time during your visits for you and your parent to speak and interact with some of the current residents.
- Check Out Meal Time – Stop by the dining hall to check out mealtime. Does the food look appetizing, and do the residents seem to be enjoying it? Find out what happens if the residents are not feeling up to having a meal out of their room. At PeachTree Place Assisted Living, residents have the option to eat meals or snacks in their apartment. Our senior apartments have their own kitchenette.
- Ask About Community Safety & Security Practices – What happens during an emergency? How do residents alert staff to emergencies? Is it different during the night? Is everything handicap friendly? How do they keep residents safe and secure?
- Find Out Policies For Personal Care & Hygiene – What level of services are available for hygiene and personal care assistance? How are medications managed? How often are the living spaces cleaned?
- Check Out Outdoor Spaces – Are outdoor areas beautiful, safe, and secure?
- Trust Your Instincts – Spend an ample amount of time in the communities you are considering. Visit the ones you like again. Check them out at different times of day to get a good idea of the overall level of care and services provided and trust your instincts.
We Love Visitors
At PeachTree Place Assisted Living, we welcome you and your mom or dad to tour our senior community. Stop by and spend some time getting to know our staff and residents. Visit our private senior apartments. Stop by an on-site church service. Take a peek at our beauty parlor, library, or ice cream parlor.
Tour Our Assisted Living In Utah, Today
We know that this is a huge decision for you and your parents. Our assisted living senior apartments and community are a wonderful attentive place for seniors to live and thrive healthfully.
At PeachTree Place Assisted Living, We welcome your questions and concerns and want to do everything we can to help make this as easy a transition as possible for you. We invite you to come to visit. We are conveniently located close to both Ogden and Salt Lake City. Call and schedule your tour today.