If you’re wondering whether PeachTree Place Assisted Living is better suited for the introvert or the extrovert, rest assured that we offer assisted living for all personalities in the Salt Lake City and Ogden, Utah areas. Our community provides a variety of amenities and activities to help all kinds of seniors feel comfortable and enjoy their golden years.
Assisted Living For Extroverts
Extroverts are people who shine in social situations and like spending time with others more than spending it alone. They enjoy having new experiences, meeting new people, and sharing what they know with anyone who will listen.
Though the activities they participate in change as they age, their eagerness for life doesn’t fade. Here are some of the things that extroverted seniors will love about our assisted living community.
- Socialize with old and new friends over a meal in the dining hall.
- Serve your new community by participating in resident committees.
- There are plenty of activities, events, and outings to keep boredom away.
- You have consistent opportunities to meet new people by welcoming new residents into the community.
- Common areas are excellent places for unplanned get-togethers.
- A pet-friendly community means you’ll have a furry companion whenever human friends aren’t available.
Assisted Living For Introverts
Introverts are people who feel drained by socializing, so they need time alone to rebuild energy and stay at their best. They are often misjudged as shy, guarded, or rude when that’s not necessarily true.
A lot of introverts have always been the quiet type. Some people become more introverted as they age, losing friends and getting accustomed to fewer social connections. When choosing a senior living community, introverted seniors and their families should focus on these aspects of our assisted living.
- A private apartment gives you a personal haven where you can recharge surrounded by familiar furniture and pets.
- A kitchen gives you the option of fixing your meals when you need to be alone, but a dining hall can provide you with more downtime to do what you love doing.
- You can spend quality time with close friends away from the crowd by visiting their apartment and inviting them over to yours.
- Spend alone time in nature by taking a walk through beautiful, landscaped grounds.
- Learn and enjoy new things by attending lectures, music performances, movie nights, and hobby classes.
- Participating in clubs lets you meet other like-minded people without the pressure and guesswork associated with unstructured social gatherings.
Offering Living Solutions For Your Unique Senior
At PeachTree Place Assisted Living, all of our residents stay in private senior living apartments, complete with kitchenette. We have two dining halls on-site that serve nutritious meals and snacks throughout the day. Our other amenities — like the great room, community garden, ice cream parlor, and beauty salon — are great places for groups large and small to socialize.
An Active Life, Close To Home
Our staff schedules a range of activities that residents can participate in: group exercise programs, book club, garden club, a writing group, arts and crafts, bingo and board games, and much more. We also host social event throughout the year, like birthday celebrations, a family barbeque, and holiday programs.
Getting Out & About
Group outings and shopping trips into the broader Salt Lake City and Ogden areas are regularly planned throughout the year as well. These are excellent ways for seniors to enjoy a change of scenery and have some fun away from home with fellow residents and their family members.
Schedule Your Tour Today
Are you looking for an attentive place for the senior citizen in your family to live and thrive healthfully? Contact us at PeachTree Place Assisted Living today to schedule a visit. Our friendly staff is happy to give you a tour of our community and answer any questions you might have.